...because we have nothing else better to do.
posted by MJDB at 8:02 PM
Um, isn't that a jeep wrangler? You had a Cherokee. I bet you meant "Wrangler" and "Yay! No more cherokee: broken door, lots of miles, heavy on the upkeep."
HAH gary sucks, im not fixing it. :) in fact, i wish i could lock him out of this post specifically, hahahaYOU'RE A DORK GAR. ME LIKEY MAKE FUN
yeah, ill leave this up. I guess I'm too used to saying i have a grand cherokee. that or a piece of crap that needs to be replaced.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Um, isn't that a jeep wrangler? You had a Cherokee. I bet you meant "Wrangler" and "Yay! No more cherokee: broken door, lots of miles, heavy on the upkeep."
HAH gary sucks, im not fixing it. :) in fact, i wish i could lock him out of this post specifically, hahaha
YOU'RE A DORK GAR. ME LIKEY MAKE FUN
yeah, ill leave this up. I guess I'm too used to saying i have a grand cherokee. that or a piece of crap that needs to be replaced.
Post a Comment
<< Home